Tuesday 23 February 2016

Winter - Grey Coats

It's hard to believe Winter will ever arrive as I sit here typing on yet another sweltering 39 degree Melbourne day, but in just a few short months we'll all be shaking in our booties, so it's time to look ahead.

My number one must have item for the season and top of my wish list is a structured grey coat. It's a wear with anything, wear to anywhere get out of jail free card. Go for a boxy boy style, longer length coat. The added length not only means you'll be warmer, but it can hide all manner of sins underneath. Running to the shops in your pjs? No worries. A grey coat works fantastically paired back with jeans and boots, but is versatile enough to wear over a cocktail dress.

Need more convincing? Head on over to my Pinterest and check out my picks for the ultimate grey coat. I've also made a board of the other items at the top of my wish list for the coming cold months. What's on your shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment